Garlic Beef Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
they're squishy, just fall out of their skins and mushy... it makes a great steak topper, when I grill steaks, I do onions, and garlic the same way just wrapped in foil with a little evoo and salt and pepper... it all comes of sweet, or you can even add a little sugar too..., jalepenos, whatever, it's all up to you...

Thanx JB...I'll play alittle w/ that
biggrin.gif

hey gene, I guess it's not really a sauce until the butter melts :) until then it's more of a compound butter thing... good luck... you can't go wrong

Gene I don't know how I missed this post but that roast looks fantastic!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I agree with the roasted garlic, nothing better than roasted garlic and butter on a steak, or even tossed in some pasta. Like jbchoice1 said, roasting garlic is easy, and well worth the time. I like to peel a couple of the outer layers of the garlic but leave the bulb intact, then pour some EVOO in the center and throw it on the smoker until soft but a bit firm, if that makes sence.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky