Fried Potato and Ham Stuffed Breakfast Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks fantastic.  What type of meat did you use?  Beef or Pork?
Thank you!  I like a beef pork combo...  :)

Could you please send me the link to your blog as well.  I would love to learn how to weave like that!
Sure! I will shoot the link to ya!

I have never seen one done so well. You need to have your own TV show....
Thank you Roller!  I would love to have my own fishing, hunting, outdoor cooking show. lol 

Like Steven Rinella on "The Wild Within".. He has it made!
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much BarBeQueen and JJ!

I appreciate your kind comments.
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Daaaannnnggg!!!

That is the finest breakfast I have seen...

You rock Jeanie!!!

Craig

Thanks so much BarBeQueen and JJ!

I appreciate your kind comments.
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

We all appreciate nice comments, especially when they are well deserved, like on this thread.

Your Bacon weaving is so perfect, it looks like it should be hanging on a wall, instead of being eaten!

That beauty would probably make me pause at least 2 seconds, before devouring that fatty!

Bear

We all appreciate nice comments, especially when they are well deserved, like on this thread.

Your Bacon weaving is so perfect, it looks like it should be hanging on a wall, instead of being eaten!

That beauty would probably make me pause at least 2 seconds, before devouring that fatty!

Bear
Again Bear, I'm sorry!!  No intention to not post enough on your threads. I didn't realize it until you brought it to my attention. I have limited computer time. Thanks for the kind comments on my post.
Daaaannnnggg!!!

That is the finest breakfast I have seen...

You rock Jeanie!!!

Craig
Craig thanks.
cool.gif

Missed this one, am glad I saw it finally. That could be one of the best fatties I ever saw! Wow!
Thanks Porked! :)

Awesome bacon weave and great photos.
Thanks Haus of Smoke! I seem to be stuck on the ham/tatoe/onion/cheese filling.. it's my favorite for breakfast.
biggrin.gif

that's not the breakfast mom use to make!  get me a fork
bravo.png
lol Thanks Graniteman!

Here is one of my favorites... love the hollandaise sauce and english muffin ..  http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2009/10/breakfast-fatty.html

Also love the peppered gravy on a waffle..  http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2010/05/breakfast-fatty-on-memphis-pro.html

They are easy to make and sooooo tasty. :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky