Food Safety News - 11/01/2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak.fs

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 11, 2018
Omak, Washington
Letter From The Editor: The dirt on your boots round table
By Dan Flynn on Nov 01, 2020 12:02 am Opinion After the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) was signed into law, somebody I don’t remember who told me there was one ticklish part. FSMA for the first time put the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on the farm or at least all the farms growing produce. It’s at least the biggest on-the-farm assignment for... Continue Reading

Study finds gaps in food safety knowledge of Romanians
By News Desk on Nov 01, 2020 12:01 am Half of the Romanian consumers are not aware of hazards such as mycotoxins and some pathogens, according to a study. Researchers found there are gaps in the knowledge of Romanians with the majority not able to separate non-hazards such as additives from hazards and not recognizing some pathogens. Almost half of the respondents perceived Listeria... Continue Reading

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky