First Timer in Webb City Mo., Please Be Gentle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Meatophyte

Original poster
Apr 18, 2019
Hello all,
I got a Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24 a couple years ago as a reward for my 5-year-anniversary with the company I work for. Been playing with it some off and on, starting to get the BBQ bug.

Not much more to tell. Mostly signed up because I wanted to ask some questions, this seemed like the place to get them answered.

Meatophyte,
Welcome! Ask all the questions you want someone will answer, and as your skills improve document with pictures because "no pictures it didn't happen!"
Teddy

Welcome . Not sure where Webb city is at . I was at the same shop,for 30 years . If I wanted a company tee shirt , I had to pay 3 bucks . So nice company you work for . Enjoy .

Welcome to the the forums happy to have ya.

Chris

Welcome . Not sure where Webb city is at . I was at the same shop,for 30 years . If I wanted a company tee shirt , I had to pay 3 bucks . So nice company you work for . Enjoy .
Straight down I-44 to Joplin, we're on the north side.

Yeah, I've been really happy with this outfit. They're based out of Massachusetts, and I work hard, but they take good care of me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky