FIRST RUN WITH THE LANG, SPATCHCOCKED CHICKENS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How bout heating it up?
I started with 3 splits about the size of a soda can & about 16" long. Then as the fire got going I added 1 more.

Al
Great cook, Al. Those birds really are awesome. Love the color. I'm glad the stick burner worked for you. I don't think there's any better flavor. Thanks for all the great pics.

Joe.
points.gif
Thanks a lot Joe!

I appreciate the nice words & the point!

Al

points.gif
Al on your first cook with your new Lang!
Thank you my friend!

Al, congratulations on your new smoker!     Those chickens look delicious and topped with bacon just puts it way over the top.    Be sure to tell Judy that her bread looks wonderful and home made bread is the icing on the cake.
Thank you so much!

Judy is looking over my shoulder reading this now & thanks you too!

Al
That's living right there! Palm trees a smoker and awesome food!
Awesome cook!
Thank you Sir!

I really appreciate it.

Al

That's one fine looking sticker burner ya have Al, all the best with it. It seems like you're getting a handle on it very quickly by the looks of those nice looking birds. Good luck with the Lang.

David

Wow, Al ! Now that's a great inaugural smoke for your Lang ! Thumbs Up Chicken looks awesome, the bacon & Judy's bread as well ! Very nice thread & meal !

Looks great, That's some proper Sandwiches    Nice Job   
points1.png

Gary

That's one fine looking sticker burner ya have Al, all the best with it. It seems like you're getting a handle on it very quickly by the looks of those nice looking birds. Good luck with the Lang.

David
Thank you David, I'm still learning, but it's coming quickly!

Al
Wow, Al ! Now that's a great inaugural smoke for your Lang !
icon14.gif
Chicken looks awesome, the bacon & Judy's bread as well ! Very nice thread & meal !
Thanks a lot Justin!

Judy's bread always puts it over the top!

Al

Looks great, That's some proper Sandwiches    Nice Job   
points1.png

Gary
Hey Gary,

Thank you & I appreciate the point too!

Al

Points to you Sir!! Great looking birds. Points to Miss Judy as well for the bread!!
Thanks a lot Lance!

Judy really is quite a baker!

Thanks for the point!

Al

Al

I like the rig. And I love the smoked bird.  The bread is over the top! Point B
Thanks Brian, appreciate the point too!

Al

Wow Al......congrats on your new Lang!!! Those birds look delicious as does that sammie.
thumb1%20copy.gif
 Homemade bread to boot!!!

Points!!!

points1.png
Thank you my friend, and for the point too!

Al

Very nice Al!  The bird, the bread, and the bacon all look terrific!  Breaking that Lang in right brother...Point!  
icon14.gif

Red

AL, Just saw your WSM's for sale and wondered what you've been up to lately so I creeped you..
lurk.gif

Beauty new Lang you have there! and already turning out some great looking meals. Points and congrats buddy!

AL, Just saw your WSM's for sale and wondered what you've been up to lately so I creeped you.. :lurk:

Beauty new Lang you have there! and already turning out some great looking meals. Points and congrats buddy!

Shocked, I just checked the classifieds to see if it was true. That's one hell of an endorsement!!

Nice to see how a pro breaks in a new rig! Great looking chicken and sandwich. The only improvement I can think of is to invite a fat old Canadian. We are considered good luck.

Disco

Nice to see how a pro breaks in a new rig! Great looking chicken and sandwich. The only improvement I can think of is to invite a fat old Canadian. We are considered good luck.

Disco
Thanks Disco!

You always have an invite here.

Too bad we live so far away!

I could use some good luck from time to time!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky