Father's Day dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

:beercheer:

Looks like a great Father's Day start! Be sure to include some q view!

Thanks I got some qview these are all spinning on the ribolator!Thumbs Up

That looks like it will be on my new toy,Neighbor gave me an 18" ring should fit my WSM 
Be back later
Richie

I think they make an adjustable Ribolator but,i think, it fits 22.5 and 26.5. I was thinking I could upgrade my WSM but it works great on the grill!

Wow!!

That's some Awesome looking stuff coming from that Ribolator!!!
drool.gif
-----------
points.gif

MMMMMmmmmm............

Nice!
icon14.gif

Bear

Wow!!

That's some Awesome looking stuff coming from that Ribolator!!!:drool -----------:points:
MMMMMmmmmm............

Nice!Thumbs Up

Bear

Thanks Bear, I'm loving the Ribolator so far! It will be fun to get it loaded it some burgers or kebabs sometime.Thumbs Up

Great cook, b-one!
If it's as hot there as here, you're probably belly up in a recliner in the AC, like me.
Dan

:points:

Thanks,it's plenty warm and very humid,even the dog wanted back inside after a trip around the block! I'm definitely belly up in the recliner it a little chilly after the ice cream for desert.Thumbs Up

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky