Father's Day dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Well we have a good selection planned for today! Fried chicken,ribs,single bone bacon wrapped ribs,potato skins,ceaser salad and dinner rolls. We will see what happens for dessert.:icecream:

Each half rack is rubbed separately one has a slightly modified Meatheads Memphis Dust the other is Ploughboys Yardbird and the single bones Famous Daves rib rub. Trying to use up some stuff!

Reactions: bauchjw
WOW! That's one hell of a meat plate there. I have a felling that dessert will be you passed out in your recliner in a food coma. Enjoy the day!

Well we have a good selection planned for today! Fried chicken,ribs,single bone bacon wrapped ribs,potato skins,ceaser salad and dinner rolls. We will see what happens for dessert.:icecream:

Each half rack is rubbed separately one has a slightly modified Meatheads Memphis Dust the other is Ploughboys Yardbird and the single bones Famous Daves rib rub. Trying to use up some stuff![/quote
Father's Day present brake in new oaklahoma joes smoker filled with sausage and four racks of baby backs !!!!! And of course the most important smoking essential .....beer on ice

Man that all looks good. I wanted to do some smokin this weekend. But I just came off a 2 week smoking bender during my vacation I took. Needless to say. It was a good vacation.

WOW! That's one hell of a meat plate there. I have a felling that dessert will be you passed out in your recliner in a food coma. Enjoy the day!

Thanks it will be good to have some leftovers for lunch!

Breaking in the new Father's Day present here ..... Four racks of baby backs smoked sausage and cold beer .... Great day. Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there

Man that all looks good. I wanted to do some smokin this weekend. But I just came off a 2 week smoking bender during my vacation I took. Needless to say. It was a good vacation.

I glad to have the time after 70+ hours the last two weeks it's nice to have a day off!

beercheer.gif

Looks like a great Father's Day start! Be sure to include some q view!
Thanks I got some qview these are all spinning on the ribolator!
icon14.gif

That looks like it will be on my new toy,Neighbor gave me an 18" ring should fit my WSM 

Be back later

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky