Entertainer or Cook poll questions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cook or Entertainer

• Guy Fieri Entertainer first / Cook second

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guy Fieri Cook first / Entertainer second

• Bobby Flay Entertainer first / Cook second

• Bobby Flay Cook first / Entertainer second

• Myron Mixon Entertainer first / Cook second

• Mryron Mixon Cook first / Entertainer second

• Rachael Ray Entertainer first / Cook second

• Rachael Ray Cook first / Entertainer second

• Giada Entertainer first / Cook second

• Giada Cook first / Entertainer second

• Giada Don't care I watch it because she is so HOT!

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
icon_cool.gif
Well this is a nice poll Al. I like it but Myron Mixon is just an arrogant fool who can cook and will tell you all about it. He's quite the Azz that is more interested in the fact that he cooked for you so you better like it or you don't know what your talking about. Guy Fiere is a quirky fellow that makes folks laugh at his stupidity. Then you have Rachael which will tell you all she does is heat stuff up. Your simple house wife trying to make a decent dinner.  Now I do watch the triple D show for the places that guy goes to. Now I have gotten a couple of good recipes from the show and have maybe a dozen or so on the TEVO for later watching or to re-watch for a recipe. You have Giada next who is very cute and has the breast that could have you watching her show for years. She can cook and some of her recipes are good I guess but I have never tried one of them yet. Now for Bobby Flay I liked him in the beginning and still watch from time to time but he has lost his flare after I spent 125.00 at one of his restuarant in New York and was really NOT impressed at all. I do like his roof top patio in Brooklyn and hes has quite the set-up up there but we all here can grill as good as he can. So good poll and I'll have to check back in to see how other folks react to it.

I agree with mark Giada is the most fun to watch of your choices   but you left off the best show   BBQ U with Steven Raichlen   That guy has the right set up!

We will run another poll with other options once this one plays out.

The big question for me is Sandra Lee   definitely a three option question, especially during costume time!

Last edited:
I agree sandra is a sweetheart    plus she is a multimillionare which sure doesnt hurt!

We will run another poll with other options once this one plays out.

The big question for me is Sandra Lee   definitely a three option question, especially during costume time!

I agree sandra is a sweetheart    plus she is a multimillionare which sure doesnt hurt!

She is also living with Andrew Cuomo - made her $$ on QVC  with some drapery thing she invented 

With Rachael, I can neither watch nor listen.

With Giada? Does she cook? I never got my eyes that far off her?  I like to watch her show with the sound turned off. 
biggrin.gif

Good luck and good smoking.

Last edited:
Two more names for the next poll

I can still catch Justin Saturdays on the local channels

When I do the next pole should I include the  "I watch because she's hot option" for Julia?

Just wanted to post the current results

Guy  

Entertainer     22

Cook                3

Bobby

Entertainer     3

Cook             20

Myron

Entertainer     3

Cook             15

Rachael

Entertainer     11

Cook                8

Giada         

Entertainer      2

Cook               7

Darn good looken!    18

Thanks for participating   your information will lead to better programming ! 
biggrin.gif

Scott, I miss Justin!

I have at least one of his books and a few episodes of his on VCR.  They look old and hokey now, but that was always part of the appeal, wasn't it?

Good luck and good smoking.

I couldn't vote for Myron Mixon  there wasn't a fitting category. 

Around my house his name is not Myron but close, only 1 letter different the Y is O
icon_cool.gif
Well this is a nice poll Al. I like it but Myron Mixon is just an arrogant fool who can cook and will tell you all about it. He's quite the Azz that is more interested in the fact that he cooked for you so you better like it or you don't know what your talking about. 
I couldn't have put it better my self

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky