Easter 2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

atomicsmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 3, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Already started with the lamb head for a teaser-already in the pressure cooker.
20200417_195615-1.jpg

Easter eggs are ready.

Two lambshanks waiting their turn at the stove.
20200418_125359-1.jpg

The rack is stuffed with duck organs, boiled eggs and a bunch of green onions and parsley. Traditionally is stuffed with lamb organs (actually traditionally the whole forequarter is stuffed) but my family doesnt like lamb much.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
King Arthur had a live U-Tube on braiding challah a couple days ago... The baker spoke of a 20 braid, in a circle, he made during the holidays to put in his window to boost sales... I've eaten a LOT of challah with honey over the years.... What a great bread.... Never made it... only eaten it....
I s'pose I ought to give it a try.... Heck, I've failed at every other type of bread... What's one more...
I've looked for his 20 braid... I'm guessing he kept it a secret as I can't find it...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky