Drumstick Lollipops - first attempt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
if you saw my other thread - i a hurried Costco trip i picked up legs that I thought were wings... thats where we pick up the story.

too two of the six packs = 10 legs. did 5 with bloody mary rub and franks (wifes fav) and the other five with sweet money and bbq sauce (my fav). we were both blown away at how great these turned out. ran then at 180 for an hour to get a good smoke bath on, then incrementally turned it to 350. Cool to an IT of about 175 give or take - per all the great advice on the first thread about what to do with these things I have never made.

Here are some pics;
IMG_5981.jpg
IMG_5982.jpg
IMG_5986(Edited).jpg

Those look really good! Rec Tec Durty Gurl is absolutely fantastic!
How aggravating was it to get the little tendons off?

Last edited:
Reactions: sandyut
They look awesome! Beautiful color you got on them. I would say it's a perfect first batch

Ryan

Reactions: sandyut
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky