Dogs...What breed do you have and whats their name

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We have two small ponies that claim they are dogs... lol. Our "small" dog is a black lab/great dane mix named Sammy. He weighs about 125'ish lbs. and can "sweep" the top of the counter by just streching his neck a little bit. Our big boy is a Bullmastiff/St. Bernard mix named Tank (what else!), and weighs in at 165 lbs. Both are absolutely spoiled rotten, and think they are lap/bed dogs - but we love them to death.

I suppose I have to put up some shots of my wifes (my) Yorkie. He's only 5# and I think it's all hair.
My problem with this little guy is just that, he's little and he doesn't help bring food or money into the house. Thus, he doesn't pay his own way under my roof.
Being a hunter all my life, I've always had dogs that earned their keep, (ie, beagles for rabbit, Black and Tan for coon, etc.) You know, a dog that you know is a DOG, not some little ankle or toe biter. But this little guy does none of that, he just cuddles up to me and wants back scratches all the time and keeps me company. He got me...
icon_wink.gif

Introducing Scrappy Mico:

--ray--
(0|||0)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky