Does This Smoker Make My Butt Look Big ????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks awesome, great smoke ring and bark. What wood did you use? Your butt looks good.
roflmao.gif

Last edited:
Wow Justin...I was late to this party, but I'm glad I caught up on this one!  Delicious looking butt man!!  You and your family musta really ate good!  
icon14.gif

drool.gif

Red

WOW.  Great job Justin.                   :points:

Did I hear a chuckie too?

Thanks a bunch Adam for the kind words & the points ! Got a little sidetracked with the yard work & been away from the iPad for a few hours !

The Chuckie was just a small one, just done it for kicks ! But it was gone within the time it took to pull it.... My kids, wife & myself done a little damage to it real quick ! :biggrin:

Wow Justin...I was late to this party, but I'm glad I caught up on this one!  Delicious looking butt man!!  You and your family musta really ate good!  Thumbs Up

:drool:

Red

Thanks so much Red, always appreciate ya dropping a line ! It was a real tasty treat for sure & I do believe we're all stuffed ! :icon_mrgreen:

There is nothing better than pulling apart a boston butt because you get all the tender, barky, fatty pieces to toss in your mouth as you do!

Excellent looking cook!

There is nothing better than pulling apart a boston butt because you get all the tender, barky, fatty pieces to toss in your mouth as you do!

Excellent looking cook!

Well said Yotzee, it is a treat in itself ! Thumbs Up. Thanks for the kind works also !

Last edited:
Reactions: yotzee
You inspired me to pick up a butt yesterday, been a couple months since I made one. I don't think I've ever had as much meat in my freezer before I joined this forum haha.

You inspired me to pick up a butt yesterday, been a couple months since I made one. I don't think I've ever had as much meat in my freezer before I joined this forum haha.

That's awesome Brandon, I'll be lookin for your thread ! And I know what ya mean, this site is really cool but it just feeds the addiction ! LOL. I have very little room in my freezers for anything.... Can't keep Qing without a well stocked freezer ! :beercheer:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky