Does This Smoker Make My Butt Look Big ????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My address is available upon request!!! 
drool.gif

NICE JOB!!!

Yup---That There's Real Purdy!!!-------------
points.gif

Beautiful Buttmanship!!
drool.gif

Nice Job!!!
icon14.gif

Bear

Last edited:
My address is available upon request!!!  :drool

NICE JOB!!!

Thanks man, I'd offer to send ya some but it seems to be disappearing ! My kids keep grabbing it & running off ! LOL. Then there's the wife who's not as innocent as she looks ! :icon_lol: Of coarse I've sampled so much during the pull, I'm stuffed ! :biggrin:

What's up with all that yellow goo???? Adds minimal Flavor and really isn't needed as a "binder" for the rub!

All poking aside looks like you're gonna have some good Q!
Ahh the good o'le days of using the yellow stuff!

You all are hurtin my feel bads about my mustard ! :laugh1:

Thanks Keith, it's all good.... I know y'all are gonna keep givin me a bad time til I build a mini ! Then you'll have to find a new excuse to give me crap after I build it.... LOL !

Yup---That There's Real Purdy!!!-------------:points:

Beautiful Buttmanship!!:drool

Nice Job!!!Thumbs Up

Bear

Thanks Bear, means a lot ! I appreciate the kind remarks & thanks for the points ! :biggrin:

Thanks Adam, I can't wait ! Craving me a PP sammie ! Wife's making some cole slaw too !
Pulled pork, coleslaw and bun, nothing better in life.  Add a Eastern NC BBQ sauce and I will be there in heartbeat!

:drool:

Thanks Palladini ! It's gonna be a great dinner, makin Jeff's sauce and gonna try one of Chef JJ's sauces as well.... He posted a mustard sauce that sounds quite good ! Your more than welcome, just hurry before it's gone.... Hope we have enough for dinner ! LOL

WOW.  Great job Justin.                   
points.gif

Did I hear a chuckie too?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky