Does This Smoker Make My Butt Look Big ????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, doing an overnite butt smoke..... Gonna put er in the TBS round 8:30-9:00 tonite ! Big time Q view coming shortly ! :biggrin: Just getting er prepped ! :beercheer:

I got home just in time.

( Had a long day of farming )   Gonna go eat some supper.  

What's up with all that yellow goo???? Adds minimal Flavor and really isn't needed as a "binder" for the rub!

All poking aside looks like you're gonna have some good Q!

What's up with all that yellow goo???? Adds minimal Flavor and really isn't needed as a "binder" for the rub!

All poking aside looks like you're gonna have some good Q!

:hockeyeurbaston: Dang Case ! Your brutal dude ! It's just mustard.... Fam loves mustard & have always used it ! :biggrin: Thx bud !

Just kidding with ya ! :icon_mrgreen:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looking Mighty Fine Already!!!!
drool.gif

Pulled Pork & Pulled Beef----I'll have a Sammy of each please!!!
icon14.gif

Be Back!

popcorn.gif

Bear

Looking Mighty Fine Already!!!!:drool

Pulled Pork & Pulled Beef----I'll have a Sammy of each please!!!Thumbs Up

Be Back!

:popcorn

Bear

I'll save ya some of each Bear, you always have an open invite ! Thanks for dropping a line ! :biggrin:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky