Dirtsailor's Mega Mother of all Cooking links index

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks everyone! I will be organizing it a bit better as I have the time. Just going through the 16 pages of threads I have started took several days.

I plan on updating the original post when I add create new posts . New additions will be dated and put at the top of each section.

Great index to have bookmarked, thanks for taking the time!

points.gif

Thanks for sharing Case, that is quite an impressive index. You got me to using Kiawe wood several months ago, and have tried your Huli Huli Chicken, both good stuff!
Thanks again.

Kiawe is great. I really enjoy mixing it with cherry!

You sure have been one busy man, thanks for the all the info and time you put into this. Lot's of reading now.

Very nice Case, that is a great list & variety to choose from ! Thanks for putting it all together as it will be a benefit to a bunch of folks ! It'll take a day or two if someone wants to try ALL your smokes ! :biggrin:

Very nice Case, that is a great list & variety to choose from ! Thanks for putting it all together as it will be a benefit to a bunch of folks ! It'll take a day or two if someone wants to try ALL your smokes ! :biggrin:

Thanks Justin! Yeah there's a few smokes in there to try!

Thanks Justin! Yeah there's a few smokes in there to try!

Haha, yes there is ! There's a bunch I gotta try for sure ! Awesome thread ! Thumbs Up

Very nice and helpful index..... Dirt's "tome".....

tome /tōm/

noun
humorous

noun: tome; plural noun: tomes

a book, especially a large, heavy, scholarly one.

"a weighty tome"

synonyms: volume, book, work, opus, publication, title
Heavy yes, scholarly, not so sure!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky