December Throwdown!!!! Updated with Prizes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
THANK TO ALL THE SPONSORS
yahoo.gif

Great prizes thanks for supporting our contests

Does this throwdown have to be a whole chicken or can it be like legs, thigh, breast seperated?

Rick as long as it has smoked chicken in it then your good.

That is a pretty looking knife and anything made by Todd is a treat......wheels are turning......must..smoke...chicken. Good luck everyone!

Chris

New West Knives are really highly prized knifes. They are top of the line quality and whoever gets it is going to be one happy camper and we all know what a great item the AMNPS is 

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what all of you guys and gals come up with this month.

Without further delay I am happy to announce the theme for this months throwdown.

There are no limitations of what you can do. It can be anything as long as it has chicken in it.

The rules are the same and available HERE. I made 1 rule change. Before it had to be 1 picture on 1 plate. I made it so that its just 1 picture. If you want to use multiple plates then you can.

Please submit all entries to me by midnight EDT on Jan 6 2012. Please email all entries to me at [email protected]

Code Word: Feathers

Best of luck to everyone.

I changed the end date by a few days so that its not due on New Years Eve. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Better late than never! This will be a first and look forward to the TD. JNO will be in."UP IN SMOKE" from Texas. You know whats crazy ! I lost my wife to facebook and I found SMOKING MEAT FORUM. We will leave it at that you folks are a little crazy and it "RUBS" off. 

ok I found some chicken in the freezer, got her thawed out and heading to the smoker!

i didn't get the link to work.  what is the contest about?  thanks.

You create a dish using smoked chicken and email it in. Then we put a poll up for people to vote on what they think is best.

Reactions: straatshootr
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky