December Throwdown!!!! Updated with Prizes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Without further delay I am happy to announce the theme for this months throwdown.

There are no limitations of what you can do. It can be anything as long as it has chicken in it.

The rules are the same and available HERE. I made 1 rule change. Before it had to be 1 picture on 1 plate. I made it so that its just 1 picture. If you want to use multiple plates then you can.

Please submit all entries to me by midnight EDT on Jan 6 2012. Please email all entries to me at [email protected]

Code Word: Feathers

Best of luck to everyone.

Last edited:
>>>>>>>The rules are the same and available HERE.

Not working....

Craig

Thanks Craig I have it fixed now.

I'm in.
yahoo.gif

I think i can come up w/ something using yard bird???

As I was thinking about what to do I was like Chicken sounds kinda easy but there are so many things that you can do with it so it should be interesting seeing what the results are with this one.

Rick,  I bet you can go ahead and enter. 

Kind of feel like Bubba Gump

Fried Chicken, broiled chicken, chicken pot pie, chicken sandwich, chicken fahitas, chicken kabobs .....

The only ones that cant enter are judges.

Well I was joking but with Sandy gone to Missouri over the holidays I just may do something with the game hens.  I am now in stealth mode!  LOL

Cool Rick. I cant wait to see all the entries.

icon_cool.gif

Now it has been a while since I entered one of theses.

I am pleased to announce that Huddler was able to get New West Knifeworks to sponsor a gift for our Throw Down. New West is a sponsor at another Huddler site but was kind enough to get involved here.

New West Knifeworks is offering the Super Bread Knife as the prize. This is a $200 value.

Here is a video of their knife in action.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

As you can see from the video this knife is not limited to bread. It is excellent for slicing through thick meats as well.

We would like to thank New West Knifeworks for their donation.

New West is also running a Holiday Giveaway on their site. If you sign up for their newsletter you will be automatically entered to win a chef knife. Visit New West Knifeworks today for your chance to win!

In addition to this we have another prize package from

Todd has been nice enough to donate a A-Maze-N Pellet Smoker Package valued at $79.95.

Get your entries in to have a chance at these great prizes.

Does this throwdown have to be a whole chicken or can it be like legs, thigh, breast seperated?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky