Dad and the boys weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well the jury is out. Kids and myself think we're going to stay with pork and beef fattys. The inside filling was awsome and the flavor as a whole was good. We all agree it's a texture thing. Kind more of a rubber texture from the chicken I guess. Oh well it was fun and trying new things is part of it.We are a beef family and ther ain't no changing that. Thanks to all for the ideas.......
You learned something new and spent time with your boys.  Sounds like a great day to me!!

Well the jury is out. Kids and myself think we're going to stay with pork and beef fattys. The inside filling was awsome and the flavor as a whole was good. We all agree it's a texture thing. Kind more of a rubber texture from the chicken I guess. Oh well it was fun and trying new things is part of it.We are a beef family and ther ain't no changing that. Thanks to all for the ideas.......

Exactly, gotta try new stuff to see if we like it or not !! Heck, ya got to fire up the smoker with your boys .... Thumbs Up :yahoo: That had to be the highlight of the day and ya tried somethin different... Hats off to ya and just hope you and your boys had fun today..... :thumb:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky