CSR In The PitBoss Vert

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Got some bone in country style ribs rubbed down with some salt, pepper and garlic. Rubbed in some of my fav bbq sauce. I put my sauce in a honey squeezer bottle. Now in the PB Vertical pellet smoker @250 for 2 hours. Then wrap and finish off.

All rubbed down with the dry and sauce.

bicsr.jpg

My fav store bought bbq sauce. Sometimes hard to find down here.
bicsr3.jpg

I put in a honey squeeze bottle.
bicsr4.jpg

Ready to go in the PB Vert. Hickory/apple pellets.
bicsr1.jpg

bicsr2.jpg

I'm just a huge fan of that cute little bear. May just buy a bottle of honey only to dump it out and keep the bear :emoji_wink:

Yep...I might do that,
Robert
When i was in Des Moines at Jethro's BBQ this is how they have their sauces. So i took it.

Getting the brown sugar and more sauce ready.
blcsr5.jpg

CSR are ready to take out and put in foil pans. I bumped the heat to 275* now for the pans.
blcsr6.jpg

blcsr7.jpg

Coat all sides with sauce and brown sugar.
blcsr8.jpg

This pan i added some parkay.
blcsr9.jpg

Foil both pans and back in the smoker for 2 hours at 275*
blcsr10.jpg

I searched your threads for a review of the PB Vert. pellet smoker.... couldn't find one.... what's up with that ???

Thanks all and thanks for the likes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky