Corned Beef Springs Rolls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fatbastard09

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 24, 2017
PA
Last edited:
I love this idea too.  I have a small piece of prime rib that might have to be ground and made into philly cheese steak egg rolls!  Thanks for the inspiration

Looks great.    So these are basically egg rolls?

Never heard of spring rolls.

Looks great.    So these are basically egg rolls?

Never heard of spring rolls.
Depends.  Some cultures make spring rolls out of rice paper--has kind of a gelatinous texture to it and isn't fried.  Other cultures' spring rolls are what (I believe) you're referring to as an egg roll, but with a much thinner skin, which is fried.

The ones I made today are spring rolls made from rice paper. I actually prefer egg roll wraps, but the wife bought the rice paper ones.

If you have leftover prime rib, Philly cheese steak egg rolls are great. I get them at a bar in town every time I'm down there.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky