Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____Salmon________ for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest
arrow-10x10.png
, I plan to smoke _____ham______ for Thanksgiving.”

I am in.   Thanks

Hope for better luck this time.

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke in my brand new MES 30 for the first time for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a prime rib for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a pork loin for my whole family (8) for Thanksgiving.”

I must be doing something wrong. I don't facebook. (Having that many people staring over my shoulder gives me the creeps, just like the little twerp who invented it does.) Do I have to facebook to join this generous giveaway? BTW: I already have about 12 pounds of different types of pellets, the 5x8 AMNPS and the mats that Todd sells; so you can see that I'm already a big fan of his products and a bigger fan of his service.

Last edited:
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke more cheese and bacon  (can run both smokers ogether the way i like) and get twice the amount done at a time. we are going back home for the holiday and everyone is expecting treats. the new added one is i am working with Kangaroo, makes wicked hamburgers as long as cooked rare... hard line to run

Thank-You Todd,

tom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky