Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey

I'm in, I'm in

If I win, I'llnever stop smoking

2. orlandosmoking

orlandosmoking Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZ-N-PELLET-SMOKER contest, I plan to smoke a turkey and a bunch of cheese Thanksgiving.

3. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __turkey__ for Thanksgiving.

4. unionguynw

unionguynw Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __sausage__________ for Thanksgiving.”

5. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Enter Every Day

6. rick freitag

rick freitag Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a huge turkey breast

for Thanksgiving.”

7. bk21

bk21 Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese and nuts______ for Thanksgiving.”

8. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ham and nuts ______ for Thanksgiving.”

9. charcoal junkie

charcoal junkie Smoking Fanatic

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest I plan to smoke a Fatty for Thanksgiving"

10. tsin

tsin Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____Salmon________ for Thanksgiving.”

11. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest[​IMG], I plan to smoke _____ham______ for Thanksgiving.”

I am in.   Thanks

Hope for better luck this time.

12. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke PORK BUTT for Thanksgiving.”

13. hickorysmoke

hickorysmoke Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke in my brand new MES 30 for the first time for Thanksgiving.”

14. gambitx

gambitx Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a prime rib for Thanksgiving.”

15. rabbithutch

rabbithutch Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a pork loin for my whole family (8) for Thanksgiving.”

I must be doing something wrong. I don't facebook. (Having that many people staring over my shoulder gives me the creeps, just like the little twerp who invented it does.) Do I have to facebook to join this generous giveaway? BTW: I already have about 12 pounds of different types of pellets, the 5x8 AMNPS and the mats that Todd sells; so you can see that I'm already a big fan of his products and a bigger fan of his service.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  16. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke beef for Thanksgiving.”

Thanks Todd [​IMG]

17. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke more cheese and bacon  (can run both smokers ogether the way i like) and get twice the amount done at a time. we are going back home for the holiday and everyone is expecting treats. the new added one is i am working with Kangaroo, makes wicked hamburgers as long as cooked rare... hard line to run

Thank-You Todd,

tom

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  18.   “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Ribs for Thanksgiving

19. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Pork lion for Thanksgiving.”

20. doctord1955

doctord1955 Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __turkey & cheese__ for Thanksgiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.