Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutt7

dutt7 Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___for the first time_________ for Thanksgiving.”!!!!!!!!

2. lazykitty

lazykitty Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey and summer sausage for Thanksgiving

3. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___Brisket_________ for Thanksgiving.

4. blueshawk

blueshawk Newbie

MN
    “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___turkey_________ for Thanksgiving

5. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Diestel Natural Turkey___________ for Thanksgiving.”
    :yahoo:

6. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke chex mix for Thanksgiving.”

Happy smoken.

David

7.           “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _turkey___________ for Thanksgiving.”

8. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  9. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke circles around my brother in our smoke-off for Thanksgiving. [​IMG]

Then we he finally admits that my existing AMNPS is far superior to his chip pan, I will give him the new AMNPS that I won from this post (fingers crossed).

10. shoneyboy

shoneyboy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____Pulled Ham and smoked eggs_______ for Thanksgiving.:sausage:[/quote]

11. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _Cheese_ for Thanksgiving.”

Honestly I've never tried an A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER, I don't have a credit card or any disposable cash. However once I can spare the dime it's definitely on my list of new toys.

chris

12.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 6 turkeys for some needy families for Thanksgiving.”

13. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Jeeeeeeeeeees Dirt

A tofuturkey???

Gary

14.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke HAM for Thanksgiving.”

15. scootermagoo

scootermagoo Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a big ol' fattie for Thanksgiving.”

Scooter

16. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey Chris

That's really nice--pretty different from the way the world turns these days

Gary

17. jaxrmrjmr

jaxrmrjmr Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 2 turkeys for Thanksgiving.”

18. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _Prime Rib___________ for Thanksgiving.”

19. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke the neighborhod a 14 lb turkey for 7 people lol and beer can chicken for Thanksgiving.”

20. timberjet

timberjet Master of the Pit

If I win the A-MAZ-N-PELLET-SMOKER contest. I plan to smoke A whole lot of Cheese and A Bacon Wrapped Turkey for Thanksgiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.