Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke oysters for the stuffing for Thanksgiving.”

2. julliette

julliette Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Turkey, and ham for Thanksgiving.

3. smokingohiobutcher

smokingohiobutcher Master of the Pit OTBS Member

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke prime rib, & pork ribs for Thanksgiving."

SOB

4. jkc64

jkc64 Meat Mopper

Sorry, dont facebook and wont facebook but I do "LIKE" the A-MAZE-N

5. truckerbob

truckerbob Smoke Blower

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey, prime rib, ham, ABT's and Fatties for Thanksgiving.

6. iowa josh83

iowa josh83 Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Canadian Bacon for Thanksgiving.

7. xsists

xsists Smoke Blower

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke brisket, ribs and some PP for Thanksgiving.

8. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Ham for Thanksgiving.”

9. mohlrich

mohlrich Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Scotch Eggs for Thanksgiving.”

10. jennio11

jennio11 Fire Starter

Congrats to today's winner post #781 @SmokinT!!!  Start posting again now for tomorrow's contest!

11. slots

slots Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke breakfast sausage, bacon, a ham and a turkey for my whole family traveling into town to meet my new Baby girl for Thanksgiving.”

12. bdskelly

bdskelly Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke  a Ham for Thanksgiving.”

13. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  14. gambitx

gambitx Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke TURKEY for Thanksgiving.”

15. bttriple

bttriple Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke TURKEY and stuffed potatoes for Thanksgiving.”

16. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest[​IMG], I plan to smoke _____ham______ for Thanksgiving.”

17. kjw08

kjw08 Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke sausage for Thanksgiving.

18. addiction

addiction Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey for Thanksgiving.”

19. bigtrain74

bigtrain74 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some A-MAZE-N Atomic Buffalo Turds for Thanksgiving.

20. mds51

mds51 Meat Mopper

If I win the AMAZE-N-PELLET Smoker, then Iam planning on smoking even more good things for Thanksgiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.