Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick freitag

rick freitag Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____cheese________ for Thanksgiving.”

2. charcoal junkie

charcoal junkie Smoking Fanatic

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a whole Ribeye Loin for Thanksgiving."

3. tromaron

tromaron Meat Mopper

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything for Thanksgiving.”

4. soldaten

soldaten Newbie

~~“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____nothing________ for Thanksgiving.” (because my yoder won't be delivered yet)

5. cuervoacres

cuervoacres Newbie SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese for Thanksgiving.”

6. thegoodsmoke

thegoodsmoke Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke [​IMG]  for Thanksgiving.

7. grrrreet

grrrreet Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___cheese and pork butt_________ for Thanksgiving.”

8. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke the living daylights out of a turkey____________ for Thanksgiving.”

9. dirtyd

dirtyd Fire Starter

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey, abts, cheese, and maybe a fatty for Thanksgiving.”

10. aneura

aneura Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke PRIME RIB for Thanksgiving!

11.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____pork butt________ for Thanksgiving.”

12. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cottage ham for Thanksgiving. :biggrin:

~Martin

13. valueunknown

valueunknown Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Turkey and Ham for Thanksgiving.”

14. bdskelly

bdskelly Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke FoamHeart AKA Kevin for Thanksgiving.”

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  15. smokinsaluki

smokinsaluki Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __duck__________ for Thanksgiving.”

16. shoneyboy

shoneyboy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____Pulled Ham and smoked eggs_______ for Thanksgiving.:sausage:

17. kantonburg

kantonburg Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke for the very first time for Thanksgiving.”

Very excited!

18. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __pheasant_ for Thanksgiving.

19. bk21

bk21 Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a ham and some pheasants for Thanksgiving.”

20. jimf

jimf Meat Mopper

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke jerky for Thanksgiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.