Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nabo4u

nabo4u Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey for Thanksgiving.

2. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _port loin___________ for Thanksgiving.”

3. dropinvb

dropinvb Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Turkey and a filet of Salmon for Thanksgiving.”

4. lcgc

lcgc Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke two turkeys, brisket, and smoked Mac n cheese for Thanksgiving.”

5. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __Turkey Breast, Turkey Thighs, and taters___ for Thanksgiving.”

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  6. wudy

wudy Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __all i can fit inside my smoker__________ for Thanksgiving.”

7. davidhef88

davidhef88 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___the whole damn dinner. _____ for Thanksgiving.”

8. madmex2k

madmex2k Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a ham for Thanksgiving.”

9.             “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a hamfor Thanksgiving.”

10. mike65

mike65 Meat Mopper

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke meatloaf  for Thanksgiving.”

11. mike65

mike65 Meat Mopper

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke meatballs for Thanksgiving.”

12. paula111

paula111 Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey  for Thanksgiving.”

13. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __a turkey and potatoes__________ for Thanksgiving.”

14. mike65

mike65 Meat Mopper

~~ “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a ham for Thanksgiving.”

15. tk427

tk427 Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a hell of a lot of meat and cheese for Thanksgiving.”

16. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey  for Thanksgiving

17. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a double smoked ham for Thanksgiving."

18. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke tri-tip for Thanksgiving

19. bdawg

bdawg Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to cold smoke a whole bunch of cheese for Thanksgiving!”

And the Thanksgiving Turkey, too!

20. gambitx

gambitx Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke prime rib for Thanksgiving.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.