Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greggb

greggb Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a standing rib roast for Thanksgiving.”

2. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey for Thanksgiving.”

3. mohlrich

mohlrich Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Brisket for Thanksgiving.”

4. netbbq

netbbq Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke oysters for Thanksgiving.”

5. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ribs for Thanksgiving.”

6. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey breast for Thanksgiving.”

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

7. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke at least 4 turkeys for Thanksgiving.”

8. kantonburg

kantonburg Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke something everyday for a week till Thanksgiving.”

9. reasoning

reasoning Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke dutches wicked baked beans for Thanksgiving.”

10. isitdoneyet

isitdoneyet Fire Starter

LIKE"

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __Turkey__________ for Thanksgiving.”

11. cjsorel

cjsorel Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey sausage for Thanksgiving

12. orlandosmoking

orlandosmoking Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a fattie for Thanksgiving.”

13.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke alligator for Thanksgiving.”

Cheers!!! - Leah

14. rgacat

rgacat Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _Sweet potatoes___ for Thanksgiving.”

Like.

Ronnie G.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  15. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Ham for Thanksgiving.”

16. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke the 2- 12 lb turkeys i bought today for Thanksgiving.”

17. If I winthe A-Maze-N-Pellet-Smoker Contest, I plan to smoke a lot of cheese and butter for Thanksgiving.

18. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

19. heatherz818

heatherz818 Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Turkey and a Ham for Thanksgiving

20. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest[​IMG], I plan to smoke _____ham______ for Thanksgiving.”

Lets try this again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.