Cinnamon Rolls done on my New Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinnascarfan

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 14, 2014
California
I just got a new Myron Mixon Smoker 72XC and I decided to cook some cinnamon rolls. Check out how they turn out. I could not be more happy with how well they cooked in the smoker. I'm going to try and make one video every week. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ab canuck
Wow that looks good.... Your blowing my diet all to hell Thx.... Point for that as well.....

Thanks ~ I will forever make cinnamon rolls in the smoker. Its pretty cool to be able to make that in a BBQ. Awesome Recipe!

I'm just surprised it did not have a smoke flavor. It was perfect. That recipe is a very good recipe I do in the oven all the time and that day I made a batch in the smoker and a batch in the oven and my wife did not know what was cooked in the smoker and what was cooked in the Oven. I wanted to make them in the smoker but I did not want a smoke flavor so it was a winner winner Cinnamon roll dinner. Ok maybe not dinner but it sure was good. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky