Christmas Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

OldSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 5, 2020
Oregon
The kids just arrived from California. We had a happy hour to let them collect themselves from their trips, then we served shredded beef street tacos that were requested. Oh they are good!

I smoked the meat in advance, vacuum packed and froze it along with the red sauce. Before serving, I added the sauce to the meat, plus a container on the side if anyone wanted extra sauce. There were no leftovers.

Thank you to everyone on this forum that contribute and have had a hand in helping me learn to smoke meat and use an offer of a meal to bring people together. It has been a blessing these last two years to be able to make people happy.

Enjoy your families, and we hope you have a nice Christmas!

503D6676-90C9-468D-80C2-0B28C9704848.jpeg
EEB6AA1E-2CDB-4851-8204-BC32A6BB2FF6.jpeg
42E597B2-9DF4-4295-9370-4F69FD624485.jpeg
583A18EB-FE1C-47E6-A946-0E694883D431.jpeg
8870A0CE-9199-4F6E-AE19-F2C7E221A3EC.jpeg

The kids just arrived from California. We had a happy hour to let them collect themselves from their trips, then we served shredded beef street tacos that were requested. Oh they are good!

I smoked the meat in advance, vacuum packed and froze it along with the red sauce. Before serving, I added the sauce to the meat, plus a container on the side if anyone wanted extra sauce. There were no leftovers.

Thank you to everyone on this forum that contribute and have had a hand in helping me learn to smoke meat and use an offer of a meal to bring people together. It has been a blessing these last two years to be able to make people happy.

View attachment 519696
View attachment 519695
View attachment 519692
View attachment 519693
View attachment 519694
Absolutely looks delicious, have a great holiday with your family.

Reactions: OldSmoke

View attachment 519696
View attachment 519695
View attachment 519692
View attachment 519693
View attachment 519694
Those look great. I make a couple of pork bellies a month for bacon. Before slicing I square them up and make cubes for tacos. Mama fries up the cubes, then cole slaw, queso, and any other taco accoutrements. Now I know what supper is tonight.

Looks nice! We just had tacos last night but they didn't look as good as yours. We don't get to see the grandkids often and when we do it's always a chore to figure out something that everyone would like. Last time we had tacos and it was a hit. Everyone can make them the way they like.
I need to find some of those taco trays.....

That looks delicious! I think they had two happy hours! Great job and merry Christmas!

Ryan

Looks incredible! Wow, no problem getting people home for that at all! Great work putting on a first Christmas spread for your family, that beef pic is beautiful. It is a truly blessed time made more special by the tastes that you're laying down. Thank you for sharing, Merry Christmas!

We don't get to see the grandkids often and when we do it's always a chore to figure out something that everyone would like.

Of our three kids, two live in California, and one in the Netherlands. We understand.

One son in law has Celiacs, the other allergies. The youngest daughter is vegetarian. Every meal is really like cooking four or five meals. We don’t mind. We are just so happy to have everyone at the table!

Thank you for the Likes everyone, this is such a great group!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky