Check out my new smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It is heavy but not too bad. Tows great.
The top baffle system is unbelievable, absolutely no hot/cold spots. The oven has a seperate "control" for the heat, but when evrything is open it is the exact temp in both oven and smoker. I can build a fire w/ 5 splits and it will maintain heat in the whole unit for about 2hrs. Much better than any smoker I have ever used. You guys will probably get sick of seeing and hearing about it...........

No we won't... at least I won't...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Park that bad boy in my driveway and give it a good test run!!!I can smell it already! I'm not too far...Eastern PA....Pleeeease!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nice rig!

Hey XTex,

That rig is UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so jealous...makes my GOSM look like a tin can...

I'm less than 2 hrs away, in Canton, if you need an apprentice! No kidding, I'll split wood, haul coal, wash dishes, babysit...whatever! Heck I'll even give her (not you, though) a gentle sponge bath just for the priviledge of standing close to her...

Cheers,
Brian

Thanks again guys!!!!

Did my first brisket on it last weekend and it turned out perfect! I wasn't expecting much for my first one but it was goooood.

I appreciate it Brian and I may take you up on that, I'm pretty sure I will need some help.....

-Will

Well I have had the smoker now for about a month and I finally got my 1st paying gig, no more charity work, ha ha. I'll post pics around Christmas.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky