Check out my new smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now that's what I'm talkin' about... nice rig!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

thanks Guys!

This one is being custom built in Oklahoma by a fellow named Smokey Joe, it should be ready in about 2 wks. I had him switch out the double sink for a triple (the health dept. requires it.) w/ an additional hand washing sink. I also had gas burners added to the main part of the smoker. I figured I could use the help w/ keeping the heat up in the cool Ohio winters. It also has two fish fryers on the front, and if you look closely you will see that the smoker has a roof over it complete w/ a fluorescent light.

I cant wait to get it and will post picks the second I do!

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Will

Yes the smoker came in and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cooked some ribs in it last week and they were pretty good for the 1st run. This thing holds heat like you wouldn't believe because of the 1/2" steel. I had an issue w/ the sink but the builder is sending me a triple sink for catering (wash, rinse , sanatize).
I figure I can get a full pig in it and still smoke 4-12lb briskets in it at once, alot more room than I am used to. I will post some new pics soon, pretty much looks like this one only black.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky