Calling all Oklahomans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

owlcreeksmoker4

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 24, 2011
Paoli, Ok
Hey I've gotten this group started so all of us oklahomans can get together and discuss good cookin, and maybe meet up this summer for some good cookouts.

thumb1.gif
 I know there is some okies around here

That is the hard part for sure.. I can tell you that we definitely have a huge following from Oklahoma and I would love to see something get organized to get folks together. Even if it's smaller get togethers for all the folks within 100  miles or so. That could then escalate into something bigger..

Just stay after it.. we'll get 'em here one way or another
thumb1.gif

bump
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

I think a get together would be great after seeing the good time the Florida boys had
beercheer.gif

the Arbuckles would be a cool place to meet up not too far from I 35.  

some time like mid spring time or so just not when it is hot..lol

It would be great to meet some fellow smoking okies...

I agree man, we just gotta get more of us in the group. i think the major problem is people finding it

I found it!  I'm typing this on a freakin' tablet while I smoke a meatloaf.  I like the idea of getting together next summer.  I'm from the metro area but I drive a delivery truck all over the south part of the state and I see lots of smokers out there!

Hey ya'll... glad to see this group started.  Nice call Owl!  A summer get-togethr would be cool!  By the way, anyone watchin' the beatdown OSU is puttin' on the Sooners in the Bedlam game?  It's been a tough year for die hard Sooner fans, but I'm glad for the Pokes, they are having a great year.

Where is a decent neutral ground for all of us? It's about a 40 min drive from my house to Arbuckle, but I would def do it for a gathering like this. and Lol the cowboys had to get one eventually, and yes, watching my boys have so many injuries and tough losses has been rough. but the pokes deserve it this year for sure

As far as I'm concerned you'd be MORE than welcome Big Bob!
smile.gif

I have no preference on the location..... as long as the drought and burn bans aren't a problem.
biggrin.gif

Add on more that would like to get together somewhere. Like AustinL said. The bike gets good milage and I could stand to learn a few things from you guys.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky