Cal noob here, and my wife is a..vegetarian..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Being you are already in 'Roll Call', Shortone means that you should start your own 'Thread' to introduce yourself. That way other folks will be more likely to see that you are here.
Anyway, I'd like to also welcome you to the SMF nolabel7 ... enjoy!

You may be aware of this, but in your post you mentioned you foil the veggy burger, I assume this is to keep it from becoming too dry. I found that if you rub a modest amount olive oil on both sides of the burger before you grill, it stays moist and unless you leave it too long, so it stays true to the texture.

Though, I have yet to figure out how to put any of the chicken or strips types on because they just don't seem to hold up like the not-meat hamburgers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky