Buying a Masterbuilt Model 20070910 Digital Electric Smoker mes30 ???????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello every one. Trying to find a good Masterbuilt electic smoker is hard to find right now. Well around $200.00 any way. I have been using an LP unit for years. Had trouble with lp unit (gosm)  this harsh winter. Answer to problum insulated electric smoker I hope. Looking at buying a  Masterbuilt 20070910 Digital Electric Smoker. is this a good one? cook evenly,us in cold weather?  Any imput from others who have this model greatly appriciate. 

Just smoked one on Thanksgiving no problem.. only weighed 14lbs. Tokyo about 6 hours at 250

Reactions: midwestray
Have a question...I'm seasoning mine right now and I'm wondering if I should soak the chips for the seasoning or just put them in dry? Any help would be appreciated!

Hello every one. Trying to find a good Masterbuilt electic smoker is hard to find right now. Well around $200.00 any way. I have been using an LP unit for years. Had trouble with lp unit (gosm)  this harsh winter. Answer to problum insulated electric smoker I hope. Looking at buying a  Masterbuilt 20070910 Digital Electric Smoker. is this a good one? cook evenly,us in cold weather?  Any imput from others who have this model greatly appriciate. 
I've owned and enjoyed using the 20070910 for three years now. It doesn't get as cold here in the Pacific Northwest as it does in other areas but then I don't smoke or grill during the winter anyway. I paid $189 on Amazon for mine but I've seen it as much as $60 cheaper; $169 seems to be the average price if you want to wait for it to come around; I didn't. This smoker is the best one out there for the money; very easy to use and it produces great Q. I smoked an amazing tri-tip roast in about 3 hours last Sunday.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky