Butt's Were Cheap...Then I Smoked One. with Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great PP Len, and congrats on the truck load sale 
sausage.gif

I would have to stock up myself!

Thanks for the Qview 
thumb1.gif

I picked up a couple at Costco yesterday.  I am looking forward to doing my first shoulder this weekend.  Thanks for the tips, I'll post my results w/ qview.  Have a great weekend everyone!

I picked up a couple at Costco yesterday.  I am looking forward to doing my first shoulder this weekend.  Thanks for the tips, I'll post my results w/ qview.  Have a great weekend everyone!
Thanks SoCalBBQ...It is easy to make and you will love the results!!! Looking forward to your Q-View

Looks fantastic! Great job!
Thank you Anthony...we love the Que at my home..

Boy, I know that feeling.
Flash ..I'am with you and Craig...so much in the freezer but i can;t pass a deal!!

It looks great and yummy Len  
60c17013_drooling.jpg

Thank you Ahron...i love pulled pork because there is so many great dishes we can make with it!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky