Building a Mini Weber Smokey Mountain in Texas (Mini WSM)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Brian , Where you been ?

Gary

Howdy Gary
Hope all is well. This time of year is always tough for me. Lots of travel that includes trade shows on the weekend. Life will be back to normal in a month or so. I'm reading SMF while on the road. Just no time for cooking right now. B

Vinyl sign shops are a great source and usually any city, town or area with a reasonable population has one.
Usually they have a "clip art" selection for standard designs, have dozens of type fonts available to choose from
And most have computer scanning software that can scan an existing design, if you have one.
I don't know what you consider affordable but I had my pick-up tailgate done full size with company name, small logo and phone number for $70.00...And they applied/installed the decal.
It was $50.00 if I applied it myself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky