Brunch is served.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wanna-be-smoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 13, 2013
VT
Brunch is served.

These steaks were pre-seasoned and vacuum sealed and frozen. I took them out last night with the of incorporating my smoker/sous vide and flat top.

I put some smoke on them then in the sous vide for 1.15 hours and to a temp of 120. Them put them on the flat top until 130 and made some eggs for my brunch sandwich lol
sb1.jpg sb2.jpg sb3.jpg sb4.jpg sb5.jpg sb6.jpg sb7.jpg sb8.jpg sb9.jpg sb10.jpg sb11.jpg sb12.jpg sb13.jpg sb14.jpg

I don't think I would be needing any more food for the day after a brunch like that!
Just a nap!
Al

That is one heck of a brunch. I see you made it more healthy by incorporating the wheat toast. :)
Two of them sammies and sit back on the reclining chair. Oh yeah.

I don't think I would be needing any more food for the day after a brunch like that!
Just a nap!
Al

lol you know how it goes when you cook. i had one sandwich because i snacked while i cooked.everybody else liked
it lol
That is one heck of a brunch. I see you made it more healthy by incorporating the wheat toast. :)
Two of them sammies and sit back on the reclining chair. Oh yeah.

Lol the butter was hickory cold smoked

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky