Brisket for Fathers Birthday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I smoked one a few weeks back and it had to sit wrapped in towels, in a cooler, for 4 1/2 hrs. When we finally unwrapped the brisket, it was still steaming hot.
Your cooking is done, now you can enjoy the party.

I want to make burnt ends. Should I do that right before serving? I plan on just firing up the gas grill for those.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

I'll get some sliced pics later for everyone.

Nice brisky, finishing early is great.... Now just wrap & let it rest til dinner time.... Thumbs Up

It's wrapped and in a cooler. This thing shrunk pretty good, now I'm concerned about having enough. Lol

heck I get worried if I dont have at least 3 hours to let my brisket rest before I slice it  
icon_razz.gif

Burnt ends were a bigger hit than the brisket. Lol

It all turned out good. The thin part of the flat was a bit dry but that is my only complaint.

I was only able to get a pic of my plate as it all disappeared rather fast.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky