BIGFOOT? What does everyone think?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We have a BIGFOOT here in Maine too! Occasionally, these creatures help me split wood, but I will say, they are not very good at identifying the hardwoods, like CHERRY? I taught one how to grill, but the big ***tard kept eating all my venison. Anyway, nice creatures, kind of moody, though?

I hope it is real. I think it would be very cool.

And regarding the corpse and not finding them all over the place, I have yet to find a dead bald eagle around these parts, but I know we have them. I don't think that a body rotting in deep woods is something that people are likely to stumble upon often.

retirement plans now ruined..

for sale: custom mauser 98, express sites, 100 rounds of .458 win. monolthic solids, I johny steward electronic caller with remote and several tapes of what we thought it sounded like. 3rd gen nite vision, female scents, one great monkey recipe from dark africa. and a huge spit and rottisiere..

I think this guys is a nutball, screwball, wack job. Sorry I can't beleive. These things would be spotted lots of times if they were real. Better yet i like the fools who blow money searching and seem to find nothing. Must be tied to our government.

OMG!! LMAO
"Bunny put her face in the water came up with a fish and said goony googoo"
Thanks for the good laugh SG
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Montauk Monster Retake.
(sorry, haven't read all posts, so if it's already up MY BAD! )

Prediction: in two weeks the "monster" is stolen or lost! OH NO!

OR as William Shakespeare said "much ado about nothing"

Either that or "a midsummer nights dream" !

after these posts is best I keep my thoughts to myself.UFO's ain't here either huh?

If they also put up Mermaids, Unicorns and Jackalopes THEN you would know for SURE that they were real! :)

Link's makes some pretty good jerky too BTW. (that was the serious note)

I thought that you used Pecan for Bigfoot and Hickory for Yeti at one and a half hours per pound....

Oh well, I guess you do have to add time for frozen meat.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

There's a 20 ft Jackalope sitting on top of L&M's Used Car Lot's offfice on Camp Bowie, Ft. Worth - been there for 20 years or more... I'll have to take a pic and post it to prove it if it's in a good mood this afternoon... it's right up the street from the Mule Bar..

no one hs mentioned malpie monsters as yet..they are elusive.
and on several other forums that I was on years back. I busted the myth of not finding dead big foot bodys decomposing in the forest ect..they are cannnibals and eat their their dead..forest critters can eat the bones in a matter of a couple days and hide them..

but in all the fun we are having here.
I truly belive things on our planet are still eluding us. and in space..well, I have witnessed on two seperate occasions things flying that are unexplaneable. over 20 federal police officers working the grave yard shift in the canal zone saw early one morning a herd of space craft fly over and around a mt.
My limited times on our oceans.I have seen things that most folks would beleive to be a tall tale if I told them.
I am sure others have seen neat stuff and choose not to talk about it..
mostly the ones that don't talk are the ones that got probed.lol

Hey, Guys'Gals!

This was fun while it lasted.

And that is the difference between us and other forums...we can have fun!

Maybe we should start a separate forum just for the unbelievable and the paranormal.... Just a thought. One's mind can take a lot of turns between here and reality.

On second thought, nah!

But if something out of the usual does hit the mainstream media feel free to have a go at it here on the SMF!

Cheers!

Well who knows. I heard Elvis was alive and working at a bait shop in Mississippi cuttin bait! Maybe both are true. LOL
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky