big a party

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
well we survived the night, had 35+ mph wind gusts and sheeting rain. butts and brisket are coming along nicely, smoker held its ground against the elements rather nicely, i will get b on the camera shortly

well we had one heck of a good time, learned a lot about the pit on this smoke.. ended up moving it under the deck to give us some shelter from the wind/rain. you can see the firebox mod we made and it worked very well. had a pretty good turn out lots of good food and friends. had a nice bonfire and lots of fireworks, including sparkler bombs launching 55gal drums 75-100 feet in the air.. looking through the pictures we should have taken more and better ones but here are some of the meat coming off and getting the serving space setup.. and yes i washed my hands before and after in case anyone wants to nail me for not having on gloves
wink.gif

b0f0c4f3_vbattach13141.jpg

d3477d7e_vbattach13140.jpg

9651f934_vbattach13139.jpg

86099681_vbattach13138.jpg

Awesome! I'm jealous! Now THAT is what I call a spread!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
I KNOW how much work you put into this one fuzzy, but I also know the guests MUST have reeeeeally enjoyed themselves. Beautiful bark on the meat. Nail ya for no gloves? Hell, if I was bellyin' up to that table, I wouldn't care less about you wearin' gloves, just don't be in the way!!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
Thanks a million for the pics!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Awesome spread Sir Fuzzy! Nice bark on them critters, bet they were real tasty... thanks for sharing!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky