Berkel 10" Meat Slicer - SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by tjohnson, Nov 3, 2010.

1. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Berkel 10" Meat Slicer w/Sharpener

Blade is in excellent Condition---No Nicks

Don't use it and tired of storing it.

Listed Locally on Craigslist for $275  Will sell for $225 Cash

Thanks For Looking!

Todd

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  2. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

That is a good price... I have seen them go at an online auction for food equip here for up to $400.00 for ones like it.

3. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Thats a heck of a buy on a good slicer

4. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    looks like an older heavier one........nice price too!

5. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Yup,  It's a tank!

Has a NSF sticker on it too

Came out of a local school kitchen.  They replaced this working unit with a new one for probably "Thousands of Dollars".  Our tax dollars hard at work once again!!!

TJ

6. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

7. squirrel

squirrel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I didn't know we had an "Ebay" sorta thing going. Cool. Not that I have anything to sell, oh wait, anybody want a used cat? LOL!

That slicer looks awesome, dang, I'd buy it I were close enough. Don't know what I'd do with it, but I'd find something to slice up.

8. nwdave

nwdave Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

You got mail!!

9. tjohnson

Hide The Cat!

LOL!

TJ

10. nwdave

And he scores another successful transaction.  It's coming west.

11. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    nice to see it will get a good home.............

12. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Nice Buy Dave...[​IMG]

13. tjohnson

Shipping for this little piggy is around $50.  Cheaper than I thought!

May you have many years of happy slicing ahead of you!!!

Crating it up and going out this weekend.

Congrats and THANKS Dave!

Todd

14. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Great to see one of our members get it. Congrats Dave

15. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Nice score Dave. If I had not been at the beach I might have beat you to it.

16. nwdave

Boy, I'm glad you decided to haunt the beach.  Now I've got to go sign up for body building classes.  This puppy evidentally weighs 65 lbs.  I see a roll-around stand in it's future.

17. pineywoods

Dave Sam's Club has or had a nice roll around stainless table that I have mine sitting on and it sure is better than trying to pick the slicer up every time

18. nwdave

Unfortunately, the nearest Sam's Club is over 90 miles away in downtown Seattle.  I'm not fond of driving in Seattle.  In fact, ah well, I'll just leave it alone.  Don't want to offend my neighbors to the south.  Great suggestion.  I'll be busy searching in the local area.  Something will turn up.  Have you ever noticed that any acquistions you make always need something else to make it complete? 

19. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Dang I wasnt quick enough in picking this up. Enjoy Dave. 

20. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I saw this when you first posted but your ad says no shipping, local only.  Dang, If I'd only known.