Been slacking on Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dalai! that is so wrong when some of us are stuck at work with horrible weather, no end of it in sight!
Looks like you need to get pix of the BEAST up here soon, I am quickly learning the motto no "q-vue" it didn't happen ~
BTW nice pink bucket!

Nice looking ribs Rich! Thanks for the ingredients to your mop, I've never used a mop on ribs before but will definitely try that!

Props on getting outta work early and getting a head start on the holiday weekend, my friend (at least until Game 1 is over tomorrow night).

Love the sig line ...
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

Heh... I'm looking forward to it Sumo. Well, ribs came out well. In a hurry now, stuff going on, perhaps I'll get a final pict tomarrow when reheated. And the skirt meat "fatty" is GREAT! I ate half of it for dinner....erp... 'scuse me... ;{)

Go Wings!

Glad to see you an Mr. Beam had a successful smoke.

Good stuff Beam. Nice ribs. Anyone try Southern Comfort?

blaaahaaaha..Now what is wrong with that??

TH, thanks, been there and copied it. they look awes some..my grand dad loved em.. so will i again. hope the kids like em better the ramon noodles cause they will be getting some on their plates. But they love my cooking..(whole nother story)..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky