Bear's Favorite Candy (Big Batch for Easter)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Bear's Favorite Candy (Big Batch for Easter)

If you like Reece's Peanutbutter Cups, you'll love these even more!!!

These are so good & so easy to make!!

These Peanutbutter & Chocolate mixed candies took less than an hour for Mrs Bear to make (85 of them)

Here is the Step by Step directions from the last time we made them:
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/154430/peanut-butter-meltaways-bears-favorite-candy

Bear

Yesterday's Batch for Easter:
http://s836.photobucket.com/user/Bearcarver_2009/media/DSCN0569.jpg.html

I made these last year and everyone loved them..but all I had was crunchy PB but they were awesome thanksfor the recipe..

Those look amazing Bear!  One of my weaknesses is chocolate and peanut butter candy.  Kudos to you and Mrs. Bear!

Red

Lookin good! I drooled over those last year....... wait you mean Ms. Bear let you use the stove all by yourself?
Heck No!!!

Mrs Bear made these---I just took the picture----And I'll be eating a mess of them!!

Bear

@Bearcarver Oh Bear!! PB cups are my favorite also. I will definitely be making these awesome looking treats. Thank you for sharing this one!

Very nice Mrs. Bear!

biggrin.gif
  I could probably make them all disappear in 3-4 days! 

I made these last year and everyone loved them..but all I had was crunchy PB but they were awesome thanksfor the recipe..
Thank You!!

Lots of people like them crunchy!!

Personally I like nuts, but not in my chocolate---I like them smooth. I'm strange that way. Never liked Snickers either.

Bear

Those look amazing Bear!  One of my weaknesses is chocolate and peanut butter candy.  Kudos to you and Mrs. Bear!

Red
Thanks Red!!

I could turn down all kinds of candy, but Reece's were always my favorite.

These are much better then Reece's!!
drool.gif

Bear

Bearcarver Oh Bear!! PB cups are my favorite also. I will definitely be making these awesome looking treats. Thank you for sharing this one!
Thanks Brooksy!!!

If PB cups are your favorite, you are really in for a Treat !!! These are unbelievable!!

Let me know what you think after you make some!!!

Bear

Very nice Mrs. Bear!

biggrin.gif
  I could probably make them all disappear in 3-4 days! 
Thank You!!

Years ago they wouldn't last long here at all, but now I gotta take it easy.
th_crybaby2.gif

Bear

I guess it proves a point--- Bears really are omnivorous !!! Ernie
LOL----Yes we are!!!

Thanks Ernie,

Bear

Mmm...I have made these and everyone loved them. Thanks Bear.
That's Great !!

Thanks,

Bear
only a few stores here carry the right chocolate wafers. Now I really have to get some. I also have to pace myself on them
Mrs Bear gets them at Weiss' Food Store, and------ Michael's, Joanne's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore's (Craft Stores). White Chocolate and Milk Chocolate, but Light Cocoa is good in place of Milk Chocolate.

Bear

Sure looks real tasty ! :drool Looks like Mrs Bear sure does know how to make some great treats ! Between Mr & Mrs Bear, y'all eat really good! :biggrin:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky