BBB started 1/6/16

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Richie, can't wait for sliced pics !
icon14.gif
Justin Thanks should be up tomorrow.

Richie

Okay I showed mine LOL

Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Richie

BBB sure looks awesome. 
thumb1.gif

Nice job for sure. 
points.gif

Larry
Larry Thanks I was hoping to have a piece of Butt like the one you did more marbling in the fat. Thanks for the point I appreciate it.

Richie

Looks great Richie, gonna be some tasty stuff ! I been meaning to make more BBB... Just pulled a butt out of the freezer !

This is the nicest one I have made,the butt works aso much better then the shoulder.Thanks for the point Justin I appreciate it

Richie

tropics tropics nice work! With the wholesale cost of a decent belly here in Canada (per kg about $10.45), BBB looks like the way to go at almost 1/3 that cost.....nice work bro.

That does look very nice indeed. I need to make some.
 CB I made it with a picnic shoulder once not as nice as the butt
@tropics nice work! With the wholesale cost of a decent belly here in Canada (per kg about $10.45), BBB looks like the way to go at almost 1/3 that cost.....nice work bro.
 It is cheaper then belly here also.

Thanks for the nice words guys

Richie

Looks Awesome, Richie!!!
drool.gif
drool.gif

That's Pretty Stuff!!--------------
points.gif

Bear
John Glad to see you back online.We wound up with almost 30"s of snow. Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

John Glad to see you back online.We wound up with almost 30"s of snow. Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie
Thanks Richie!!

We ended up with about 31", and it almost freaking killed me!!!

Anything over 22" is a Royal PITA !!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky