BBB started 1/6/16

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma

Chris Thanks it was one of the first I cut up out of the 8 I bought. I used Bearcarvers Step by Step for this

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/159333/bears-step-by-step-index#post_1149932

John my apologies I should have that in the heading

Richie
LOL---That's OK Richie!!

I'll forgive you if you don't forget to show us the Beautiful pics of your Sliced BBB after you slice it.

I'll be back for those Pics with Points in hand.
biggrin.gif

popcorn.gif

Bear

Richie

Looking good at this point. Your going to like this BBB.

Plan ahead on the slicing and let it rest in the freezer for about 3 hours or just throw it out in the snow that coming your way this weekend.

Slices more uniform for sure.

Waiting on the final pics   
pepsi.gif

Larry

Great looking BBB!

The color is awesome!!

Like everyone else, looking forward to the sliced pics!

points.gif

Al

Yeppers I will have to agree,, nice looking BBB 
points.gif

Your smoker is not very full thou LOL but I am sure you are still happy hehehehe

DS

LOL---That's OK Richie!!

I'll forgive you if you don't forget to show us the Beautiful pics of your Sliced BBB after you slice it.

I'll be back for those Pics with Points in hand.
biggrin.gif

popcorn.gif

Bear
Pics will be this weekend for sure.

Richie

Great looking BBB!

The color is awesome!!

Like everyone else, looking forward to the sliced pics!

points.gif

Al
Al you guys ate getting me excited about slicing Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Dang it man!! What happen there?? Still some hot coals when you put the cover on??  

DS
Neighbors shed electrical fire,my grill looks the same Pool cover thank God its only the cover.No body hurt the other stuff can be replaced.I have my MES 40 going right now.

Richie 

Looks great Richie, can't wait for sliced pics ! Thumbs Up

BTW, glad no one was hurt in the fire... Sounds to me like your a great neighbor !

Last edited:

dang-it., better than electrical fire on or in the MES.
I don't think my tin shed would have went up like that.just happy no one was hurt and it didn't get out of control.Should be slicing tomorrow

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky