Bakers and Chefs event grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here is your bacon frying: That is a whole package. Looks kind of small with all that open grill around.

a0f21784_bacon.jpg
That thing even makes a whole pound of store bought Bacon look small!

Probably get 10 pounds on there with room to spare!!!

Even more if you crowd it like I jam Bacon into my Frying Pan!

Awesome!

Bear

the great thing is you can cook everything at the same time and be done in no time, and i will be cooking in my air conditioned garage with it.

somone on this list recomended grilling the bacon and putting a pan under it to catch the drippings. so i did

omg its the best way to have bacon. i shall never flat fry again or oven kill my bacon again.

Nice!! you had that thing loaded up!! Whoho cant wait till mine gets here!! is the cooking surface regular steel or cast iron?

Last edited:
Well, my Blackstone grill and I are going to middle Tennessee tomorrow to cook fajitas at a car show. I tried it out at a local concert with fajitas and it worked out great. The only problem there was with me. I thought I was getting the flu. It hung on for a week and a half whatever it was.  I cooked 88 fajitas on it for my work and my brothers work too. So far so good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky