Bacon Wrapped Pork Stuffed Pork?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DB, they look awesome,great idea!
Thanks CM!

WOO HOO!

That's off the charts, DB!

points.gif

Al
Thanks Al! Appreciate it!

Oh Yeah!!
icon14.gif

Looks Mighty Tasty from the Bear Den!!
drool.gif
----
points.gif

Nice Job, Duke!!
icon14.gif

Bear
Thanks Bear. Got the Bear bait, all I need is the trap!!

Hot dam......they look out of this world good!!!!  
Looks-Great.gif

Points!!

points.gif
Thanks!! Much appreciated!

Had a few of those Bud Lights during the cook too
cheers.gif

Wow,they look amazing!! And those were some lean pork chops, so obviously this is a healthy dish!
biggrin.gif
 Great job, and excellent Qview. Thanks, David.
Thanks David!

I told Ms. Duke we were just having pork chops to dinner and she came home these these. Things like that used to surprise her, but not anymore..

Hey Duke, I have a question, what is this leftover PP you speak of.
Really great looking dinner there.
Points to you.

Ed
Thanks Ed!

I believe there is an app that allows you to travel around finding this rare leftover PP. I think it's called PulledPorkemon Go.
icon_lol.gif

Maybe I missed it somewhere but curious how long did you smoke them for at 225? Is there an IT you're looking for on these or is it just time? I'm new to the smoking game so pardon me if it's a dumb question. And yes those look AMAZING!

DB all I can say is when are you making them again I can be there. Wow Points heading at ya

Richie

points.gif

Maybe I missed it somewhere but curious how long did you smoke them for at 225? Is there an IT you're looking for on these or is it just time? I'm new to the smoking game so pardon me if it's a dumb question. And yes those look AMAZING!
Thanks!

I removed them at 165*F IT. Took just over 3 hours.

There are no dumb questions!
Awesome Duke !
icon14.gif
Thanks WHB!

DB all I can say is when are you making them again I can be there. Wow Points heading at ya

Richie

points.gif
Thanks Richie! Will have to do them again real soon!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky