Back to the Fold

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bauchjw

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Aug 3, 2015
Alexandria, VA
I’m not new, but it’s been a few years. Life got busy quick with three young kids and work, so my weekly smoking meat habit dropped further and further behind. But, I’ve missed you all and have always pointed curious people towards the SMF. We’ve moved twice since my last post and now live in Alexandria, VA. My neighborhood has a bbq competition I just found out about and I put my hand up to enter a Team. I immediately….well, after the kids fell asleep, logged back onto SMF to get warmed up again. You guys are awesome, so happy to be back.

Hi bauchjw, I'm new here this year but I will say welcome back. Have fun with the competitions in your new neighborhood. And I know you still remember, smokes lots and post all the pictures

David from Nova Scotia

Reactions: bauchjw
I remember ya man, welcome back to posting! Totally understand, life can get busy…. Hope to see more of ya!

Welcome back good to see you again. We certainly understand life getting in the way it happens to many but SMF is here when life slows back down a little

Welcome back to the fold. Totally understand the "life getting in the way of what we want to do" thing. Look forward to your post and pics.

Jim

Welcome back!
I was absent a couple of years for various reasons, too.
I usually check in every day now. Some new faces and names and some I miss. It's still a great site.

I understand!
I was AWOL for a couple of years due to some unfortunate family problems. It happens, glad to have you back!
Al

Hi bauchjw, I'm new here this year but I will say welcome back. Have fun with the competitions in your new neighborhood. And I know you still remember, smokes lots and post all the pictures

David from Nova Scotia
Appreciated David, looking forward to figuring this out again.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I remember ya man, welcome back to posting! Totally understand, life can get busy…. Hope to see more of ya!
Thank you, most older guys probably remember my epic MES cold smoke cheese melt. That was fun! Of course I remember you too, looking forward to getting some great advice again!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky