April Throwdown Winners

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fired up

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 12, 2008
Indianapolis,Indiana
The winner of the April throwdown is MiamiRick!
With his
[font=&quot]Smoked Boneless Ribs with Onion Rngs, Jalapeno Cheese on Peppercorn Cheese Bread.
[/font]
[font=&quot][/font]

The winner of the peoples choice was also MiamiRick but you cannot win both so the prize goes to Caveman! with his Triple Meat Lover's Special". Pork Loin, Lamb, and Roast beef
[font=&quot]

Congratulations to the both of you!

Here are the judges scores:

1. Autoferret 42
2. Fishwrestler 39
3. Walle 50
4. Meateater 43
5. Wingman 50
6. Caveman 52
7. MiamiRick 53

This one was very close. Thanks to everyone who entered and I hope to see all of you enter again this month.

Brad
[/font]

Congratulations Rick and Caveman! Both well deserving.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congrats MiamiRick and Caveman for smokes well done!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Thanks to all who voted, moderated and judged as well.

Yes congrats goes out ot both of you Rick and caveman. Now you two did a fabulous job and congrats to all the contastants for their entry. We will all do it again next month.

Congrats on a deserved victory to both of you. WARNING - watch out this month cuase I gotta killer idea for the italian throwdown!!!

Congrats to Rick and Anthony, well deserved wins.

hey guy's and girls, thanls for the votes, i'm thrilled to finally win one of these
Special thanks to chef rob and shooter rick for not entering so someone else can win
i will do some posting of the process tomorrow when i get some time

thanks again its fun competing with some of you pros
gonna celebrate by doing a dry run for my italian entry!
and maybe a little jack and coke

Congrats to the winners and to all the others every entry looked good
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congratulations, guys.

I haven't seen Rick's post yet if it's out other.. but DAMN, Caveman! You certainly put the effort in on your sammie!

Hell, I even voted for ya!

Good job everyone else.
Tracey

LOL @ rick......with all of entries shooter and me would have gotten our a##es handed to us! congrats to rick and caveman and to all of the entries......great job by all!

Congrats to the winners!!!

It was an amazing display from all the entries, but those two did have an excellent quality to them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky