Another SMF Milestone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations Mark! That really is something to be proud of. Oh and you make some killer food as well 
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Have a happy one,

Chris

Congratulations Mark, you have been hard at it and in reading the post to try and sharpen my smoking skills I have found your advise and Q-View to be invaluable.  For those of us who don't post a lot yet love the art of smoking meat, (or about anything that does not move), you are an inspiration to us all.  Got a new Mater Forge 2 door LP smoker for Christmas and am in the process of preparing for my 1st smoke using this animal.  I live in Southwestern Virginia in Coal Country and this winter has been extremely cold this year or I would have already had it poping.  I wish you the best and keep up the good work.  I'll be watching for you my friend.

Barry

congrats mark. I always look forward to your words of wisdom and espcially your qveiws

i don't know where i was when this post was new, but i finally found it!

congrats on the 10K+  posts, Mark!   it was great to see some of your stuff! 

i always appreciate your insight and comments!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky