Another SMF Milestone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Keep up the good work. I just hit 3000 posts this week. You need to take about 3 years off and maybe I can catch up to you in posts. hahaha. No don't do that we always love getting your input.

Wow, Congratulations Mark very impressive!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
I also want to say that you have a great sense of humor and have made me laugh many a time and I enjoy reading your posts.

Good thing Mark knows where each key is, I'm betting the letters are worn off of his keys!

Keep it up Buddy,

Bear

Congratulations Mark, you have nothing but good advice and encouragement to give to the fellow members on this forum, to that we say THANK YOU and keep up the good work!!

Jeff

Mark, you have been a wealth of knowledge to us who work hard at this.  Some of us just wish we could be in a place that is sunny year round.  

:) and some of us just like the challenge of torrential rain year round. Great Job! Keep up the fine job and don't forget to take time to stretch those fingers so you can keep 

typing.

Rick 

Hey Mark --

You have been a great friend to me since I joined this forum. I appreciate the comments and encouragement you always provide to both the experienced and to us newbies

Thanks and congratulations

I demand a recount LOL. Congrats Mark. Lots of post that you have done. You have helped many and provided Qview for us all to enjoy.

Congrats my friend.

Like Bear said you only need another 9000 posts to get to 20K LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! very impressive,

man Ive been here over 3 years and I don't hold a candle to you dude.

And think about it if 10% of the posts helped members... that would be 1,000 members Mark has nurtured.

Well done MARK

Congrats Mark, What a milestone. You've helped a lot of people and I've read quite a few of you post. 10K man my fingers hurt just thinking about it. Hunt, Peck, Hunt, Peck. Good Job

Here's to you
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
  BRAVO & POINTS

Doug

WOW, I just hit my milestone 100 posts. I hope I live long enough to get where you are. Congrats
icon_biggrin.gif

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky